HOW TO DEPOSIT WITH PAYPAL:
Step 1: Click on the Dropdown Menu at the top right-hand corner of your screen > Click on Deposit > Select 'PayPal'
Step 2: Enter your Deposit amount and click the yellow 'PayPal' bar
Step 3: Enter your PayPal information into the correct boxes to link it. Then confirm the account you want to deposit from and submit.
CAN I USE A CREDIT CARD I HAVE SAVED ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR PAYPAL CREDIT TO DEPOSIT WITH THIS METHOD?
No, you can only used a linked bank account you have saved on your PayPal to deposit with this method. If you try to use anything besides a linked bank account the transaction will be declined.
• Minimum Deposit Amount: $5 (set by PointsBet)
• Maximum Deposit Amount: No limit
• Maximum Number of Transactions: No limit
• Minimum Withdrawal Amount: $5 (set by PointsBet)
• Maximum Withdrawal Amount: No limit
CAN I ADD ANOTHER PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MY POINTSBET ACCOUNT?
Unfortunately, this is not possible as PayPal terms state that their clients are only allowed one personal PayPal account. The first account registered will stand and cannot be changed.
• 24/7 PayPal Phone Support: 1-888-221-1161
• Customer Service Website: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us
• Website: https://www.paypal.com/
- Ensure that you are using a verified personal checking account to make deposits.
- Debit or Credit card accounts will not work on our site.
- Business checking accounts will not work.
- If this continues to fail, please advise the following:
- Try in smaller increments.
- Call PayPal at 888-221-1161
- Try the Online Banking option
- Make sure you have a verified PayPal account
- Make sure you have a verified bank account attached to said PayPal account
- Ensure that you are attempting to fund your PointsBet account either directly through your bank account attached to your PayPal, or with a balance on your PayPal account that was from funds from your bank account.
- If problem persists, please contact PayPal directly.