With PointsBet, you are able to set a time limit for yourself which dictates how much time you can spend on the site/app each day. To do this:
- Select your username in the top right hand corner.
- On the drop down select "My Account"
- Proceed to click "Responsible Gaming" on the bottom left hand side.
- Click on Set Limit under the “Set a Time On Site Limit” header, where you will then be able to select an amount of time, in hours.
- For example, if you set a limit of 2 hours, your account will be suspended for the remainder of the day after 2 hours of activity
If you would like to reset your time limit – you must wait until the restriction period has elapsed. For more information, please contact customer service.