1. All settlements are based on the results and statistics provided by the relevant leagues governing body e.g. MLB (Major League Baseball)
2. For all MLB matches (not including Spring Training) the Listed Pitchers must start for bets to stand. In the event there is a double pitching change, where a pitcher is changed but then re-instated, it will be treated as a normal pitching change.
3. If a MLB market is offered with no specified listed pitchers, then all bets will be action, regardless of the pitchers who start.
4. For all other leagues and competitions outside of MLB regular season and playoffs, all bets will stand regardless of any change in pitcher.
5. Fixed price Double Result market will be resulted based on the score after 5 Innings and the final score of the match. If the match is suspended then the market will be voided regardless of whether the outcome has already been determined.
6. Fixed price First Team To Score market is resulted on first team to score. If the game is suspended before any team has scored then the market is resulted as void. If the game is suspended after a team has scored the first run then the team who scored is resulted as the winner.
7. Fixed price Last Team To Score market is resulted on last team to score, including extra innings. If the match is suspended before completion then the market is resulted as void.
8. Fixed price Innings Result markets are resulted at the end of the Innings. If the match is suspended before the completion of the Innings then the market will be resulted as void.
9. Fixed price 1st 3/5/7 Innings markets are resulted at the end of the 3rd/5th/7th Inning. If the 3rd/5th/7th Inning ends in a draw then then the dead heat rule shall apply. If the match is suspended before the completion of the 3rd/5th/7th Inning then the market will be resulted as void.
10. All outright markets include playoffs unless otherwise stipulated.
11. In the event of a mercy rule, it will be applied for settlement purposes.
12. For non MLB events, should a game end in a tie, markets will be settled as per the result.
13. Run Line Markets: Settled as per the 8.5 Inning Rule.
14. Total Runs Markets: Settled as per the 8.5 Inning Rule with the exception of when a result has already been determined.
15. Hits Markets: Settled as per the 8.5 Inning Rule. In the case of specific Inning / half Inning markets, the stated period must have been completed for bets to stand unless the result has already been determined.
16. Other Individual Player Markets: Player hitting proposition markets will be considered action if the player is in the lineup and starts the game. Pitching proposition markets will stand if the pitcher makes at least one pitch as the listed starting pitcher.