1. All settlements are based on results and statistics provided by the relevant league's governing body (e.g. www.nhl.com).
2. All markets on a postponed match will be treated as void if the event has been moved to more than 48 hours in the future. Wagers will stand if postponed for less than 48 hours. Affected MultiBets will be recalculated excluding that event or leg.
3. Overtime (including any subsequent shootout), counts for all markets unless stated otherwise. Markets that include Overtime and Shootout will be resulted by adding on a single goal to the team who wins the shoot-out.
4. Fixed price Head to Head market is resulted including Overtime. If the match is suspended, then the market is void. Please note that this includes any subsequent shootout.
5. For the purpose of deciding results on fixed price handicap markets, a number of goals (or half goals) is added to, or subtracted from, your selection. Settlement of any handicap betting will be at the special odds shown alongside the match(es), using the actual score in the match adjusted for the handicap. If the match is suspended before its completion then all markets will be voided regardless of whether the outcome has already been determined.
6. Fixed price Total Goals markets will be resulted including Overtime, please note that this includes any subsequent shootout. If there is no score in the game then this will be resulted as normal. If the match is suspended then the market is void regardless of whether the outcome has already been determined.
7. Fixed price Correct Score/Double Chance markets are resulted including overtime. If the match is suspended before its completion then the market will be resulted as void.
8. Fixed price Highest Scoring Period market will be settled at the end of the match. In the event that two or more periods have the same highest score then dead heat rules apply. Please note that this excludes Overtime. If the match is suspended during the regular time, then the market is void. If the match is suspended during the Overtime then the market is resulted.
9. Fixed price Period Head to Head/Puck Line/Result/Totals/Correct Scores markets are resulted at the end of the period. If the match is suspended before the completion of the period then the market will be resulted as void.
10. When the draw option is included, payouts are based on the score at the end of normal time (extra time, i.e. an extension of normal time, not included.) In handicap and totals betting, extra time is included.
11. If no draw option is offered in a Head to Head market, unless otherwise specified, in the event of a draw the dead heat rule with apply.
12. All Game Total Over/Under betting includes overtime (Penalty Shoot outs included.) Penalty shoot outs equate to a value of 1.
13. PointsBetting Match line or 25-0 win markets: At least 15 minutes of official time must elapse in the third period for bets to have action.
14. 60 minute markets - Are settled on 60 minutes of play. Overtime and shootout goals are not included.
15. 65 minute markets - Are inclusive of all overtime and shootout goals where applicable, and the one goal rule applies to these markets.
16. First goalscorer - In the event of a suspended game bets stand on scores that have taken place already. Overtime counts for these markets. First goalscorers are all-in, play or not. Goalscorer market are offered with the option others on request.
17. Game totals/period totals/team totals - The full game total result is the combined goals for both teams inclusive of overtime and shootouts (shootout counts as 1 goal.) At least 15 minutes of official time must elapse in the third period for bets to have action, unless the total is already over. In the event of the totals goals being the exact quote where no exact price is offered, all stakes are refunded. Period goals only apply to that specific period and the entire period must be played. Dead heat rules where applicable. For third period lines, overtime does not count. Home/Away total goals are settled including overtime.
18. All Outright markets include playoffs where applicable.
19. Games must go 55 minutes for bets to stand. In the event a game is suspended prior to the 55th minute of play bets will be void unless the result of a market has been clearly determined during the normal course of play.
20. Other time of markets (minute based). As per ESPN.com play by play results. All bets are based on minutes elapsed. For example, if you back a team time of scoring first goal market and they score in the 9th minute of the 2nd period the result would be 29 (20min for P1 and 9min for P2).