1. The settlement of the markets for each match is based on the results provided by the organising federation. In the event of a match not taking place, bets of this match are deemed void.
2. Overtime (including any subsequent shootout) will only count for 2-Way Match Betting.
3. All other markets will be settled according to the result at the end of the regular time (60 minutes)
4. Should a match be suspended all markets will be voided unless the outcome has been unequivocally decided.
5. Podium/Dias positions determine the standing for the settlement of wagers.
6. Post Podium/Dias, PointsBet does not recognise overturned decisions for betting purposes.
OVERVIEW OF SPECIFIC MARKETS
- Period Markets - Settled on the exact score of the specified period. For settlement purposes the 3rd period does not include any overtime played. Dead heat rules apply to the Highest Scoring Period market.
- All markets are subject to their respective pre-match rules for the purposes of Live Betting