1. All F1 race bets are settled on the official FIA classification at the time of the podium presentation, with subsequent disqualifications disregarded.
2. All drivers who complete 90% of the race laps are deemed as classified finishers in line with the official FIA classification. However, all drivers are given a ranking, and for the purpose of match and positional betting this ranking shall apply.
3. All qualifying wagers are action once a driver starts qualifying. Drivers must start qualifying for action on qualifying wagers. Subsequent penalties or demotions will not affect the grading of wagers.
4. The start of the race is deemed to be the signal to start the warm up lap. All drivers are in play from this point on.
5. For race match betting the driver who finishes in the highest position is deemed the winner, both drivers must start the race in order for the wager to be considered "action". In the event of both drivers failing to complete the race, the driver completing more laps will be deemed the winner. If both drivers have completed the same number of laps, wagers will be graded as no action. Subsequent penalties or demotions will not affect the grading of wagers.
6. Bets on the Formula One Championship and Constructors Championship will be settled in line with the official FIA results immediately following the podium presentation of the final race of the season, with subsequent disqualifications disregarded. The drivers' and constructors' championship titles are awarded to the driver and constructor who score the most points over the course of the season. In the case of a dead heat for a championship place then the driver or constructor with the higher number of superior race results will be awarded the place.
7. F1 Qualifying consists of three sessions whereby the six slowest drivers from each of the first two sessions will drop out leaving the remaining drivers to compete in the third session for the top places on the grid. Qualifying betting will be settled as the fastest lap posted during this third qualifying session. If for some reason Q3 does not take place, then PointsBet will settle bets if the grid is formed based on times from Q1 or Q2. All bets will be void if the grid is formed based on any other criteria. With respect to all bets on qualifying, either outright or match betting, the official times as recorded by the FIA will apply for the settlement of bets. Any subsequent penalties or demotions imposed shall be disregarded.
8. From the formation of any race market, bets are considered to be non-driver no bet. Any bets on drivers who fail to take part in the race for any reason other than non-qualification shall be deemed void. PointsBet reserves the right to apply deductions to reflect returning stakes on non-drivers. 9.Time of First driver to retire is a bet on the time of the driver will be the first to retire from the race. Bets are in play when the signal to start the warm up lap is made. Bet settlement will be determined by which lap number a driver retires on. Should more than one driver retire on the same lap then Dead-Heat rules apply.
9. Leader after the first lap. For settlement purposes the winner is deemed to be the driver leading the race as they cross the start/finish line after one classified race lap (warm-up lap not included.) In the event of one lap not being fully completed all bets will be void. If the race starts under the safety car all bets will be void.