1. In the event of a match starting but not being completed the player progressing to the next round or being officially awarded the victory will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.
2. Where revised match betting is offered (between sessions), 1 frame of the following session must be completed for bets to stand.
3. In handicap betting, the handicap will only be allotted to one player/team, and then the result will be determined.
4. In-running market; to pot the first ball of xth frame:
5. (i)Fouls do not count toward settlement
6. (ii)Re-racks will not count towards settlement unless a ball was not potted in the original frame.
7. (iii)Player to pot first ball refers to the player who pots the first ball legally, excluding balls potted when the shot incurs a foul.
8. Total points xth frame: In the event of a re-rack, only points scored in the completed frame will count towards settlement
9. Tournament highest break - Only one break per player will count towards settlement of this market (e.g. Player A scores 141 and 140 in the tournament only the 141 will count towards settlement.)
10. In the event of a player being awarded a frame due to non-appearance of opposing player, to win 1st frame, to win xth frame and all related markets to that frame will be settled as void. Frame betting, handicap betting, total frames, race to three frames & 1st 4 & 6 frames outright/correct score will be settled as normal.
11. Next four frames outright and correct score, Next Session outright/correct score: If Four Frames/Next Session are not completed due to the match result having been determined before this point, then bets will be deemed void unless already determined as a losing bet. If all frames are not completed due to time constraints, bets will be settled when play resumes and settlement point is reached.
12. Stage of Elimination: Player must play one shot in the tournament for bets to stand
13. Official match sheets will be used for settlement purposes.
14. In the event of a match starting but not being completed, all PointsBetting markets will be void unless they have already reached their natural conclusion (1st set winner etc.).