1. Due to the nature of multiple games scheduled on a single table, start times cannot be guaranteed to be correct. PointsBet will attempt to provide the most accurate start time but the advertised start time should be taken as a guide only.
2. "Set" and "Game" are often used interchangeably. For the purposes of table tennis, these both refer to the requirement of the players to win a certain number of points, typically 11, where a player is required to win a certain number of games to win the entire match.
3. If any named player changes before the start of the match, all bets will be void.
4. All bets stand if the match forms an official part of the competition or tournament; irrespective of changes to the playing conditions of the match (change of venue or similar).
5. PointsBet reserves the rights to void bets where the scoring unexpectedly changes or is atypical for the event or tournament, for example a match being best-of-seven where the market and tournament typically involve a best-of-five.
6. Markets will be settled according to the result of the official governing body or match organizers.
7. Abandoned, matches involving retirements and uncompleted matches will be settled as followed:
- Match Winner markets will be settled in the favor of the player who has not abandoned or retired. This does not apply if the retirement or abandonment occurs during the first game of the match.
- Abandoned or uncompleted matches will have all other markets void, unless the result has already been completed or the result could be unconditionally determined should a match be played to its natural conclusion. For example, if a match is abandoned in its fourth game, the Correct Score after 3 Games market will be resulted as it is a known result. For example, if a match is abandoned at 1-1 games and the over/under games is 3.5, then the over 3.5 will be settled as a winner as a minimum of four games is required for either player to win the match at its natural conclusion.
8. Correct Score, Set Betting, Game Betting and similar markets that refer to a contained period of the game (such as Correct Score – 2nd game) require that contained period of play to be fully completed to be settled.
9. Race To Markets: This market settles on the first player to win the defined number of points within a game or match. If the game is not played then markets will be void.