1. Prices are offered for each fighter to win the fight and in the event of a draw all bets will be void and stakes returned, this includes a fight which ends in a 'majority draw.' Bets will be settled on the official result announced in the ring. Subsequent appeals/amendments do not affect settlement (unless the amendment was made due to human error when announcing the result.)
2. In the event of a 'no contest' being declared all bets will be made void.
3. Should a contest be postponed, bets will stand for 48 hours, inclusive of the original date for the contest.
METHOD OF VICTORY/TIME OF FIGHT END:
1. For the purposes of this market a KO includes the following:
- Referee stoppage while fighter is standing
- Referee stoppage while fighter is on the canvas
- Stoppage by doctor
- Stoppage by corner
- Fighter retires due to injury
2. Submission: For the purposes of this market a submission includes the following:
- Referee stoppage due to tap out
- Referee stoppage due to technical submission
- Fighter verbal submission (includes verbal submission due to strikes)
3. In the event of a draw, disqualification or no contest the market will be void.
ROUND BETTING/WHAT ROUND WILL FIGHT END:
1. If a fighter withdraws in the period between rounds the fight is deemed to have ended in the previous round for the purpose of "Round Betting" settlement
2. Should the scheduled number of rounds be changed before the fight all "Round Betting" bets will be made void
3. Bets are deemed losers in both markets if the fight ends in a decision
4. Total Rounds: For the purposes of settlement where a half round is stated then 2 minutes 30 seconds of the respective round will define the 'half' to determine under or over.
5. Significant Strikes: Significant strikes refer to all strikes at distance and power strikes in the clinch and on the ground. Results for the Significant strikes is determined and officially calculated by www.fightmetric.com. In the event of a draw all bets will be void and stakes returned.
6. Takedowns: Results for the Takedowns is officially calculated by FightMetric.
7. Points Handicap: Any fighter who wins before the fight goes its scheduled distance is declared the winner. If the fight goes to a decision, then the cumulative scored of all three judges will be used to determine the winner. If the fight is a no contest, the market will be void.
8. Round: The winning selection will be determined based on what Round the Fight end.
9. No Contest: In the event of a bout being classed as a 'No Contest', then all bets on that bout will be voided.