1. Should a game not start on the day of the officially listed start time, as stated by the relevant governing body, due to a rain delay or other similar events, all bets will be void. The day of the event will be considered the day according to the time zone in which the game was scheduled to be played
2. In the event of a shortened game, results for game winner markets are official after 5 innings of play, or 4.5 innings should the home team be leading coming to bat in the bottom of the 5th (the 4.5 Innings Rule.) Should a game be called, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning completed (unless the home team score to tie, or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is suspended)
3. All markets, unless otherwise stated, require a minimum of 9 innings play for bets to stand (8.5 innings should the home team be ahead); the 8.5 Innings Rule
4. Unless otherwise stated additional innings, where applicable, count for settlement purposes
5. If a game is suspended and continued to a conclusion the following day (local time), then all bets will stand. In the case of a suspended MLB Playoff games, all bets will stand until the game is completed
6. If a regular season game is suspended and does not reach its conclusion by the end of the day (local time) after the day that the game commenced, then all bets will be void.