1. Results will be based on the official result at ringside. Results are not official for betting purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue. If for some reason this cannot be clarified, then and only then will reference will be made to www.boxrec.com for settlement purposes. Should an official or unofficial sanctioning body overturn a fight decision based on an appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result, or any other fighter sanction - this will not be recognized for betting purposes.
2. Should a contest be postponed; bets will stand for 48 hours. Once the 48 hrs have expired, all single bets are void and wagers will be refunded.
3. In the event of a 'no contest' being declared during the bout all bets will be made void, with the exception of selections where the outcome has already been determined.
4. Should there be a substitution for one of the boxers, bets on the original contest will be void.
5. Should there be a change in the advertised contest, e.g. a contest changes from a title fight to a non-title fight, bets will stand.
1. If a fight is scheduled for more than four rounds and an accidental foul occurs causing an injury severe enough for the referee to stop the fight after four rounds have occurred the fight will result in a technical decision or TD awarded to the boxer who is ahead on the score cards at the time the fight is stopped. 14.If the injury occurs from an accidental injury within the first 4 rounds all bets will be made void UNLESS the result has already been determined, or if the judges' scorecards are used to determine a winner.
2. If an intentional foul causes an injury and the injury results in the fight being stopped in a later round, the injured boxer will win by technical decision if he is ahead on the score cards.
3. Where the scheduled number of rounds is not completed for reasons other than a KO, TKO or Disqualification, and a technical decision or technical draw has been awarded, the Method of Victory Market will settle in the same manner as if a decision or draw had been awarded over the originally scheduled number of rounds.
4. If an intentional foul causes an injury and the injury results in the fight being stopped in a later round, the fight will result in a 'technical draw' if the injured boxer is behind or even on the score cards. This will result in a draw being deemed the winner for betting purposes.
Method of Victory
1. Market will be settled according to the official result as declared at ringside with the exception of a Technical Draw. Should this be announced given an accidental injury within the first four rounds forcing an early stoppage the market will be settled as void.
2. Knockout (KO) is when the boxer does not stand up after a ten count. Technical knockout (TKO) is the three knockdown rule or if the referee steps in when it is decided that a fighter cannot safely continue to fight. If a fighter fails to answer a bell for the next round then this will also be deemed a TKO. For betting purpose, KO/TKO option also includes disqualification (DSQ) and retirement (RTD.)
Round Betting/Fight Minutes
1. Where a boxer fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent shall be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round (For example if a boxer does not answer the bell at the start of the 9th round, for the purposes of Round Betting the fight will have been won in the 8th; the Total Minutes will make up at 24, etc.)
2. Should for any reason the scheduled number of rounds be changed before the commencement of the contest, all bets will be void.
3. In the event of a clash of heads or low blow resulting in the judges' scorecards being used to determine the winner before the scheduled number of rounds are completed, the fighter declared the winner will be deemed to have won by a stoppage at the time the bout was halted, and all markets, including on the duration of the fight, will be settled on that basis. Total fight minutes are calculated to two decimal places.
4. Where a contest finishes before the scheduled number of rounds due to an accidental injury and the winner is not determined by the judges' scorecards, all bets will be void, unless the result has already been determined.
5. For Total Rounds settlement purposes where half a round is stated then 1 minute 30 seconds of the respective round will define the 'half' to determine under or over. If the number of rounds for a fight is changed after this market has been set, then all bets will be void.