1. All athletics events are subject to refunds and deductions regardless at which stage of the event the wager was struck (post or pre final field.) Deductions will be applied at the price the withdrawn athlete was at the time the bet was placed.
2. All bets on non-runners will be voided and stakes refunded.
3. In the event of a disqualification, the medals/podium ceremony will count as the final result and determine settlement of bets. In the absence of a medals ceremony bets will be settled on a first past the post basis.
4. If an event is postponed and rescheduled to occur within 24 hours of the original start time, all bets will stand. If it is rescheduled for more than 24 hours later, all single bets are void.
5. The final medals table will be used to settle bets on how many medals a country may win. Any subsequent changes to the medals table will not be taken into consideration.
6. For all other athletics all events will be settled on the official IAAF results
7. Match and group betting: Bets will be settled on the highest finisher in the final of the relevant event and is decided on official Olympic/IAAF results. If none of the nominated athletes, make the final, the winner will be deemed to be the athlete who progressed furthest by round and if still undecided then by time achieved in the round in which both were eliminated. All bets are void if any athlete in a match/group bet fails to compete.