1. Payouts will be based on the podium positions. In the event of a disqualification, the podium presentation will count as the 'weigh-in' and this will determine the settlement of bets. If there are no podium presentation bets are settled on the official result.
2. Stakes will be refunded on riders withdrawn prior to the start of an event or stage.
3. If a cyclist starts but fails to finish a specific event/stage then bets will be deemed void.
4. Cyclist times will be based on the official declared time.
5. In the event of a tie, the dead-heat rule will apply for specific markets for example, in PointsBetting markets if 3 cyclists finish in 1st, the result would be 85 (50+25+10)/3 for the "50-25-10" markets.