1. Pointsbet reserves the right to suspend any market at any time
2. Pointsbet reserves the right to reject, requote or limit customer bets on any entertainment markets.
3. Pointsbet is not responsible for the way producers conduct their shows. Any changes, alterations or unexpected factors affecting the result of markets are beyond our control.
4. Pointsbet reserves the right to add outcomes to any market at any time
5. In the event of the series being cancelled before an official winner is declared, bets will be settled as a dead heat between the remaining contestants. Outright bets on contestants already eliminated will be treated as losing selections.
6. Elimination markets apply only to official eliminations. Contestant leaving of their own accord or removed by producers will not be applicable. Pointsbet reserves the right to void all bets placed on an elimination market should the initial line up for elimination be altered.
7. Any bet inadvertently accepted after the betting has closed or where the event was resolved or at a stage where the customer could have any indication of the outcome will be voided
8. Pointsbet will settle all markets on official results. Discrepancies in the official result of any entertainment market clarification will referred to producers for clarification; their decision will be treated as final.
9. For any TV Show related Markets – markets will be resulted by Midday following the day/night of airing.