1. All markets will be settled on result as posted by official tour site on the day, at the completion of the event.
2. Any subsequent disqualification or amendment of result will be ignored for settlement purposes.
3. A player is deemed to have started once they have teed off. If the player withdraws after teeing off then the selection will be resulted as a loser.
4. Suspended / postponed/ shortened event Should a tournament be shortened, or otherwise affected due to weather conditions the trophy presentation will govern settlement, including tournament groups, matches, place only, top 10 and all other 72-hole markets provided at least 36 holes of the event have been completed. Should 36 holes not be completed then all bets on that event will be void except markets that have already been decided Should there be no further play after a bet is struck that bet will be void. In the event of a postponed event all bets stand.
5. Outright betting When more than one player shares the same lowest score in a tournament and there is no play-off, bets are settled by the normal dead heat method outlined in the 'settlement of bets' section. In the event of a play-off the result of the play-off will determine the winner of the tournament only. Even if three or more contestants take part such a play-off has the sole purpose of deciding the winner of the tournament and the relative finishing positions of unsuccessful contestants is not affected. If a revised tournament outright betting includes players who have completed their round and the tournament winner is presented with the trophy after the rest of the field have completed that round, bets placed on those players will be deemed void, provided another round is not fully completed. Any players who withdraw after they have completed 3 holes or more are considered as players and are therefore losers.
6. Tournament group betting & tournament match betting - In Tournament group/match betting the winner will be the player with the highest placing at the end of the tournament. Players missing the cut will be eliminated. If all listed players miss the cut the player with the lowest score at the cut will be deemed the winner. In the event of a tie in tournament groups, dead heat rules apply. In the event of a listed player being withdrawn prior to the first round then deductions may apply. In the event of a listed player being withdrawn/disqualified prior to both players teeing off in the event then that match is void. Players must complete 3 holes or more for bets to stand.
7. Finishing positions - Finishing position is decided by result posted by the governing body of that tournament (i.e. PGA Tour, European Tour.) Example of finishing position: if a player finishes in a tie for a position e.g. tied 10th dead-heat rules will apply (e.g. 3 way tie for 10th will mean all 3 players will be resulted at 11th Place). If a player is disqualified, retires injured or withdraws they will be deemed to have finished last. Players must complete 1 hole or more for bets to stand.
8. 72-hole Line handicap betting - If your player misses the cut, he/she is automatically deemed a loser. For a non-runner, Deductions may apply. For result, take handicap away from players final score (i.e. Day shoots a total of 284 for tournament - 4 shots, net total score on handicap is 280) Should the tournament be reduced to 36 holes or less then all bets on this market will be void. If a player is disqualified/ withdraws during the tournament bets will be deemed a loser.
9. Matchplay - In the event of neither player completing the match, all Bets on the match shall be void. In the event of a player's withdrawal during his/her match, or disqualification during (or after) the completion of his match, a five-hole victory will be awarded to the opposing player. Bets on a match involving a player who, for whatever reason, takes no further part in a tournament following the placing of the Bet shall be void. Any penalty or disqualification will only affect the settlement of a Match Bet, relating to the round it occurs in, if it is announced before the player tees
10. Team Matchplay Events (i.e. Ryder Cup) - If the original structure/format of an event changes after the tournament starts PointsBet reserves the right to void/apply a deduction to bets on any market that is affected by this change.
11. Fixed price 2 Ball/3 Ball/4 Ball markets will be settled on the winner will be the player in the pairing or group with the lowest score over 18 holes. Should a player in the 2/3/4 ball not tee-off all bets in that 2/3/4 ball are void. Should a player retire during the round, he will be deemed to have played. If two or more player tie then the dead heat rule will apply.
12. Fixed price Place Top 2/3/4/5/6/10 markets are resulted at the end of the tournament. If the tournament is suspended before completion then the market will be resulted as void. If players finish in the top placing with the same score then dead heat rules shall apply.
13. Fixed price Miss The Cut market is resulted at the end of the 2nd round. If the tournament is suspended before the completion of the 2nd round then the market is resulted as void.