1. All race bets are settled on the official race organisers classification at the time of the podium presentation, with subsequent disqualifications disregarded.
2. Curtailment or Suspension- If a race is curtailed or suspended and no podium ceremony takes place (i.e. no official result is declared) then all Bets, open and closed, shall be void, unless there is an official result in which case Bets will be settled by reference to that result. In the event of an official result being declared and a reduced points system being awarded (e.g. half points) then that system shall also be used for purposes of long-term Markets.
3. Classified Finishers and Other Race Specials - These will be settled with reference to the official results. In the event of a suspended or curtailed race if no official result is declared then Bets shall be void; if an official result is declared they will be settled accordingly. Winning margins will be settled on the official winning margin as the first and second cars cross the winning line. Any time penalty or disqualification incurred after the race by any drivers who finished the race will not be taken into account for the purposes of this Market. If only one car finishes, winning margin Bets will be settled at the stipulated maximum multiplier level.
- Suspended; Long-Term Markets If any Grand Prix is suspended, or where no official result is declared, then for the purposes of all long-term Markets: (i) the race in question shall be disregarded, if the number of races completed in the season is not less than the number of races stipulated at the start of the season; or (ii) the Market shall be adjusted pro rata, if the number of races completed in the season is less than the number of races stipulated at the start of the season. Any drivers or constructors must take part in a minimum number of races for Bets on their points to stand. Participation is defined as being active in at least one qualifying session of the relevant race meeting.
- Points Scoring Systems - The points scoring system to be used during any season will be declared at the start of the season and will remain in place for the purposes of Sporting Index's long-term points Markets for the duration of that season irrespective of any changes in the FIA scoring system.
- FIA Rulings
- Rules All FIA rulings that affect individual drivers/constructors/team's points will also be reflected in our long-term points Markets, unless this relates to a rebasing of the underlying scoring system used by the FIA, consistent with condition (i) above. (ii)Exclusion Any exclusions from FIA points scoring will also be reflected in our points scored and our Markets will reflect the FIA championship standings except where the FIA rebase their scoring system mid- season, consistent with condition (j) above.