1. All definitions referred to in the General Rules (including terms referred to in capital letters) have the same meaning in these Racing Rules unless otherwise stated. In the event of any inconsistency between the General Rules and these Racing Rules, the Racing Rules will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
2. PointsBet reserves the right to change, amend or add to these Racing Rules at our discretion, and will publish such changes on our Website. You agree that any changes, amendments or additions published on our Website will be taken to be effective immediately. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You are aware of the current Racing Rules.
3. These Racing Rules apply to all racing events unless otherwise specified.
1. If a meeting is postponed to another date, transferred from one course to another or abandoned all single wagers are voided and will be refunded.
2. If a voided leg (a voided leg is an individual event that is part of at least 1 or more other linked events) is part of a Multi-Bet (a Multi-Bet, All up or Parlay is a group of linked single events), the Multi-Bet will stand and be recalculated, excluding the voided leg.
3. "All-In" or "Futures" betting is a bet whereby any bets placed stand whether or not that selection competes in the given event. If the selection does not compete, the wager is a loser. Deductions do not apply. If a bet has been placed on a Future Event (Future Event is an event prior to the final field being announced) subject to All-In betting and the race is moved from its original date, the bet will stand until the completion of the event.
UNFAIR ADVANTAGE/PRICE MANIPULATION/POST START BET ACCEPTANCE
1. If a bet is deemed to unfairly advantaged in regard to starting times of events we reserve the right to cancel it. If a bet is placed after a race has begun, PointsBet reserves the right to cancel the single bet and recalculate a multi bet, removing the relevant leg.
2. If a bet is inadvertently accepted after the start of the event, PointsBet reserves the right cancel the bet and, if included in a Multi-Bet, the bet will be recalculated as a Multi-Bet without incorporating the relevant leg.
3. All bets are subject to Our "Betting Limits".
DEAD HEAT RULE
1. A Dead Heat or Draw occurs when 2 or more Selections are placed in the same position after the final results have been given from a specific event.
2. If PointsBet does not offered the "Draw" or "Dead Heat" Selection for a specific event where there has been a Dead Heat, PointsBetwill pay the face value of the ticket divided by the number of Dead Heating winners (initial stake including the full payout).
3. If Each Way betting (Each Way betting is two wagers divided in equal stake, one in for the win the other for the place) is available on an event where PointsBet does not offered the Draw or Dead Heat Selection, and Selections have finished in the same position, We will pay the place portion of the ticket's face value and multiply that by the remaining number of places available divided by the number of the Selections that came in the same position.
4. If PointsBet have offered the "Draw" or "Dead Heat" (may have a different name) selection and there has been a draw in the event, then all Win/Place wagers are losers and the "Draw" selection is the winning wager.
1. In the event a Selection has been Scratched (Scratched is when a selection fails to take its place in a race or event) from a race, this section applies for the Scratched Selection(s):
2. For all bets placed after the final field has been declared, You will be given a full refund in the event the selection was part of a Multi-Bet the Multi-Bet will stand and be recalculated without regard to the affected leg
3. For bets that are placed prior to the Final Field (Final Field is the final runners after the last acceptances have been taking by the relevant racing body) being declared (Future or All-in Markets) You will not be eligible for a refund as this bet was placed on an All-In market.
TO BE PLACED
1. Where there are 8 or more runners in a race, a place shall be paid on First, Second and Third places.
2. Where there are 7, 6 or 5 runners in a race, fixed odds place betting shall be paid on First and Second places.
3. In the event of a field reducing in size from 8 runners to 7 or less runners, PointsBet will pay three dividends on all fixed odds place bets struck prior to the field being reduced. These wagers will be subject to relevant deductions as declared by the stewards.
4. In the event of a field reducing in size from 5, 6 or 7 runners to less than 5 runners PointsBet will pay two dividends on all fixed odds place bets struck prior to the field being reduced. These wagers will be subject to relevant deductions as declared by the stewards.
5. Where there 4 or less runners in a race, fixed odds betting shall be Win Only. PointsBet reserves the right to void any place or place portion of each way wagers inadvertently accepted on races with 4 or less runners.
1. In the event of a scratching, all Fixed Odds bets placed on the Final Field will be subject to deduction. The deduction rate will be applied based on the fixed odds of the scratched selection at the time the selection has been removed from the market. The deduction will be based on face value of the entire ticket. For example: If you have $5 to win on a 6.00 winner – and total win Deductions are 16c in the dollar: This means you will receive 84c in every dollar of the Face Value of the ticket. Face Value: $5 x 6.0 = $30.Reduced Face Value: $30 x .84c = $25.20.Less your $5 outlay leaves a win profit of $20.20
2. In the event multiple runners are scratched from an individual race a combined deduction of multiple runners maybe applied depending on the time of the bet and the time of the individual Deductions.
|ODDS||WIN||3 PLACINGS||2 PLACINGS|
1. All bets will be settled on the official result declared by the racecourse (Official Result).
2. Where a result is amended after the Official Result (for example following a successful appeal) the amendment will be ignored for the purposes of Settlement (Settlement is the final payout once an event is finalised). If a winner is disqualified after the Official Result, the disqualification will not affect Settlement. However, if a Horse is disqualified for any reason before the official result is announced, all bets on that horse will be deemed losing bets.
1. Fixed odds are the odds received at time of placement. Fixed odds are available on the PointsBet website and may be subject to deductions where there is a late scratching. Once confirmed, fixed odds are not subject to fluctuation.
2. Multi/All Up Bets are a combination of numerous single bets which multiply the individual odds creating the total dividend. PointsBet accepts multiples from 2-12 legs including a combination of Racing and Sports. The maximum dividend for this product is $1,001. Multiples cannot be placed on dependent or correlated events. PointsBet reserves the right to void and refund a bets if legs are related in a multiple.
3. All Multi payouts are subject to the PointsBet "Betting Limits".
4. Winning parlays are paid on the accumulated product of selections. For example, a winning bet for Selection 1 at +300 and Selection 2 at +400 results in a final dividend of +1900.
5. In the event of an abandoned event, all bets will stand with the abandoned leg excluded from the parlay. In the event of a dead heat in one or more selections in a parlay, standard dead heat rules apply.
6. In the event of a runner being scratched in the same race as a parlay selection, deductions may apply (see section 7.7 for more details).
7. In the event of a protest being upheld, a parlay will be paid based on the final official placings. PointsBet's protest payout will not apply to parlay.
8. Combo Parlay:
- Double - A bet on two selections, both of which must win for the bet to be successful.
- Treble - A bet on three selections, all of which must win for the bet to be successful.
- 4-fold - A bet on four selections, all of which must win for the bet to be successful.
- 5-fold - A bet on five selections, all of which must win for the bet to be successful.
- 6-fold - A bet on six selections, all of which must win for the bet to be successful.
- 7-fold - A bet on seven selections, all of which must win for the bet to be successful.
- 8-fold - A bet on eight selections, all of which must win for the bet to be successful.
- Trixie - A bet on three selections that consists of four separate bets: 3 x Doubles, 1 x Treble. At least 2 legs must win for a bet return to be paid.
- Yankee - A bet on four selections that consists of 11 separate bets: 6 x doubles, 4 x trebles, 1 x 4-fold. At least 2 legs must win for a bet return to be paid.
- Super Yankee - A bet on five selections that consists of 26 separate bets: 10 x doubles, 10 x trebles, 5 x 4-folds, 1 x 5-fold. At least 2 legs must win for a bet return to be paid.
- Patent - A bet on three selections that consists of seven separate bets: 3 x singles, 3 x doubles, 1 x treble. At least 1 leg must win for a bet return to be paid.
- Lucky 15 - A bet on four selections that consists of 15 separate bets: 4 x singles, 6 x doubles, 4 x trebles, 1 x 4-fold. At least 1 leg must win for a bet return to be paid.
- Lucky 31 - A bet on five selections that consists of 31 separate bets: 5 x singles, 10 x doubles, 10 x trebles, 5 x 4-folds, 1 x 5-fold. At least 1 leg must win for a bet return to be paid.
- Lucky 63 - A bet on six selections that consists of 63 separate bets: 6 x singles, 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 4-folds, 1 x 6-fold. At least 1 leg must win for a bet return to be paid.
- Super Heinz - A bet on 7 selections that consists of 120 separate bets: 21 x Doubles, 35 x Trebles, 35 x 4-Folds, 21 x 5-Folds, 7 x 6-Folds, 1 x 7-Folds. At least 2 legs must win for a bet return to be paid.
- Goliath - A bet on 8 selections that consists of 247 separate bets: 28 x Doubles, 56 x Trebles, 70 x 4-Folds, 56 x 5-Folds, 28 x 6-Folds, 8 x 7-Folds, 1 x 8-Fold. At least 2 legs must win for a bet return to be paid.