WHAT IS A SAME GAME PARLAY?
Same Game Parlays (SGP) are a type of bet that allows you to combine numerous outcomes (or legs) from the same event. All legs must then be successful for the SGP to be a winner.
WHICH SPORTS CAN I PLACE A SAME GAME PARLAY ON?
Same Game Parlay's are available on all AFL, NRL, NBA and NFL games.
WHY ARE MY ODDS DIFFERENT IN A SAME GAME PARLAY BET THAN A STANDARD PARLAY BET?
Same Game Parlay bets are calculated slightly different to standard Parlay Bets to take into account the correlation of each leg.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A LEG OF MY SAME GAME PARLAY IS VOIDED?
If one or more legs of a Same Game Parlay is voided, the Same game Parlay will be cancelled and the stake refunded.
CAN I USE BONUS BETS AND CASH OUT ON A SAME GAME PARLAY?
Yes, you can use Bonus Bets on a Same Game Parlay, however, you won't be able to use Cash Out on SGP bets.
HOW MANY LEGS CAN I HAVE IN A SAME GAME PARLAY?
The maximum number of legs you can have in a Same Game Parlay bet is 12.
HOW DO I PLACE A SAME GAME PARLAY?
1. Navigate to the game you wish to bet on.
2. Click on the "Same game Parlay" option in the middle.
3. Locate markets you wish to include and click on them to start creating your Parlay.
4. Click the red "Add to Bet slip" button located at the bottom.
5. Once in the bet slip; Check selections, enter stake, place bet and confirm.