WHAT ARE BOOSTER ODDS?
Booster odds are promotional markets where the price is "boosted" in the bettors advantage.
WHERE CAN I FIND BOOSTER ODDS?
All Booster Odds can be found in the "Booster Odds Hub" which is located in the left hand side menu.
NOTE: First fixed bet for risk-free is the only promo that can be in conjunction with Booster odds in the US.
ARE THERE DIFFERENT KINDS OF BOOSTERS?
Yes! We offer Regular Boosters, Super Boosters, Parlay Boosters and Crowd Boosters.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE BOOSTERS?
Booster #1: Regular Boosters
- Max Bet = $100
- Lower boost as compared to Super Boosters
Booster #2: Super Boosters
- Max Bet = $50
- Higher boost as compared to Regular Boosters
Booster #3: Parlay Boosters
- Max Bet = $100
- Boosted odds on 2 or more outcomes
Booster #4: Crowd Boosters
- Max Bet = $25
- The more YOU bet, the more WE boost!
Example: Pacers Spread increases for every 100 bets we take on this Crowd Booster
Additional Crowd Booster Example: Ferguson odds are boosted in the bettor’s favor every 100 bets we take on this crowd booster
CROWD BOOSTER FAQs
- My bet shows +??? (or any other spread/price), how do I know what the final spread/price is?
- Every customer will be paid out at the same FINAL spread/price if the bet wins, at the completion of the event.
- How much does the Spread/Price move with every 100 bets?
- This is at PointsBet discretion but usually goes up at least 1 point or 10 cents per 100 bets
- Why can’t I bet more than $25 on this market?
- $25 is the MAX BET on all Crowd Boosters
- Why can’t I bet on this Crowd Booster?
- PointsBet reserves the right to restrict the amount of promotional offers given within a period of time to each customer.
- Can boosters be parlayed?
- No! Boosters can not be parlayed into each other.
- Are booster markets eligible for Promos?
- No! Boosters are never eligible for promos.